When it comes to Weight Loss, I know a couple of things for sure.
- When it comes to weight loss, strict diets and scales make women cry.
- Detoxes that make you so hungry you want to eat your own arm, don’t mix well with fussy toddlers – hangry mummy is not a good look.
- There is no magic pill that transforms you in to a skinny bitch. You can’t out-train a bad diet, and you can’t out-diet a bad lifestyle
We don’t like tears or tantrums here (although as a mum of 2 little girls, I see plenty), so although we of course look at proper nutrition, exercise and fat loss, but we also focus on other measures that make women HAPPY!
- Feeling and looking great in your clothes (hello wolf whistles and gal pal compliments!)
- Feeling totally in control of your life and your results – you’re wearing the pants now!
- The ability to deal with life’s challenges and stresses in a way that doesn’t sabotage your results.
- Better energy levels and a smile you can’t keep off your now youthful face.
- Increased confidence levels that help you to GO FOR IT in life.
- Feeling like a strong unstoppable, empowered female boss. C’MON.
I am focused on helping women on their journey to permanent weight loss, health and fitness for life. I don’t like quick fixes. Yo yos are for kids, not real women like us.
So, what can I do to help you right now?
Although I am a Qualified Fitness Instructor, and Level 3 Personal Trainer so can give you advice on exercise and nutrition, that’s not what I do. I go deeper than this ….
Check out the Magic Life Makeover Month…