A Bit About Me…
The Confident Mum Project aims to do what it says on the tin. Help you to gain confidence. Confidence as a mum, when facing the many challenges that come with raising a child (especially if their development is taking a different course than you expected), but also confidence as a woman in her own right.
I believe in one thing. To move forward and get results in your life you need unwavering focus and belief, tools and strategies that work, combined with consistent action.
No matter what life stresses you have, I believe I can help. No matter what your story.
I’m all about moving forward and learning from the past (rather than dwelling on it). Read more about my personal story here.
Have you ever felt…
- Completely lost and can’t identify with who you used to be.
- Fearful and very uncertain of what the future holds for you and/or your family?
- You need help, guidance or some practical ideas for how you can improve things for you and your family?
- Completely misunderstood by everyone around you
- You’re going round in round in circles, re-living the last few years and scouring the internet trying to find the reasons why this is happening.
- You want to be strong for your child, but you are totally overwhelmed and can’t work out what to actually do to improve matters, which makes you feel helpless.
- You feel trapped. You can’t walk away from this, but you feel powerless to change it.
- You are often racked with guilt and therefore never do anything to fill yourself up
- You feel isolated and lonely because you don’t know any other people who are currently going through what you are (or at least admitting to it).
Check out my Magic Life Makeover Month package here…
I’ve been there too…
In addition to my personal experience and story, the story of my life is all about growth and transformation and has been since the age of 14 when I picked up my first self-development book. Ever since I have been obsessed.
My credentials include: –
I worked for nearly 10 years as a Personal Stylist and Shopper styling hundreds of women and boosting confidence up and down the UK. I sold the business back in 2014 when I became a Mum.
I’m a Qualified Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer as of 2017. Whilst I don’t deliver actual PTs I am qualified to advise in these areas.
I qualify as a Certified Transformation Coach and Life Coach in 2019
So mum, how can I help you? What’s the harm in finding out ….email email@example.com today and ask the question.
I offer transformational coaching, life coaching, weight loss coaching for mums in the North West region including Liverpool, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester specifically, Widnes, Rainhill, Prescot, Warrington, St Helens, Ormskirk, Liverpool, Wilmslow, Prestbury, Hale, Altrincham, Knutsford, Chester and more.